Bakers is one of the leading women’s shoe retailers and for decades has been delivering fashion-forward shoes to young thinking women of all ages concentrating mainly on the 18 to 30 year old market. We are a national, mall-based specialty retailer of footwear and accessories. Our stores feature a wide selection of national brands, such as Steve Madden, Baby Phat, Guess, Jessica Simpson, BCBG Girls, Diesel and of course Bakers and Wild Pair!
Our company offers many great benefits: including competitive compensation and management bonus program; healthcare benefits package, including life insurance and long-term disability; and an outstanding Employee/Family Discount program.
We offer long-term career opportunities and our “promote-from-within” culture is a key component to the continued success of our business. 60% of our Regional Managers, 70% of our buying, allocation and marketing staff, as well as our entire team of Divisional Sales Managers have been promoted from positions within our nationwide network of stores.
We believe in having genuinely nice people in our organization, not people you have to tell to be nice. They obviously must have the retail savvy and fashion sense as well.
We want thinkers as well as doers. We need feedback from our people to keep us ahead of the curve in fashion as well as operations, overall image and brand building!
Part Time Sales Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a memorable customer experience
- Offer the “Preferred Customer - B Card” to every customer
- Work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business. Weekends and nights are required
- Assist Sales Partners with finding product, triple play & putting product away
- At times will be required to assist with shipment processing
- Good at organization, maintaining the cash wrap desk, sales floor and stockroom when needed
- Lift up to 25 lbs and climb a ladder
- Process transactions efficiently & not get frazzled easily
- Good problem solver; able to resolve customer service issues
- Answer phone, assist customers with their needs and take messages
- Assist with all sales floor functions when not busy; i.e., Restock, ticket product and assist sales partners
- Maintain & dispose of trash and assist with general house keeping
- Loss prevention awareness and protection of assets
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times
- Adhere to the company set dress code